Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 11 -- Geb

Hetep Everyone,

This post represents the last day of examining my worthiness as a Divine Being. The next phase of the meditation cycle will involve programming my spirit to accept my sense of worthiness as a Divine Spirit. But before we get to that, let's talk about Geb.

Geb represents all forms of the physical. This includes not only what we can detect through our five senses, but electromagnetic energy. Throughout this meditation cycle, I have become more and more attracted to understanding electromagnetic energy. I want to know how it works through us and how it can be projected as Love energy.

During the day, while taking a series of deep breaths, I have been stimulating my Chakra points by imagining them one-by-one and infusing them with love to increase the energy of my Ra force (life force). I have felt from this a greater capacity of sustaining my emotions on a more even keel, giving me more confidence to manage my daily circumstances. What I have noticed is that I have to do this on a regular basis.

It feels more like plugging myself into a socket to acquire more energy instead of running on battery power, which is only recharged by sleep and food. Given the demands of today's society, sleep and food seem very inadequate sources of energy. If I do not stimulate my Chakras, I do not achieve the energizing effect.

Here is the Law of Geb, personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book, Maat: the 11 Laws of God.

Geb: I know that from Heaven I came and to Heaven I will return. I seek not enduring works on earth.

How do I break the Law of Geb by not experiencing my worth as a Divine Being?

I have not managed to consistently cultivate my Ra Force.

That is it for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment