Friday, November 12, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 6 -- HeruKhuti

Hetep Everyone,

I want to share a dream with you that I had recently.

I became conscious of having a nightmare. Something was dead and trying to attack me. Normally, I would do a "poor me" and ask why or how I had attracted this energy and then I would run from it. This time, I stood my ground. I asked the image what it wanted. I called on the ancestors and other beneficent spirits for help. I called on alchemy. I told the image to transform -- to reveal its truth. The image became a kaleidoscope, transforming into different shapes that looked like all sorts of symbols and sometimes, distorted, frightening faces. I was reminded of images of ghosts that I had seen from the DVD, the Tibetan Book of the Dead. I tried to shine light energy on the scene to get the images to reveal their true nature. Eventually, the black background of the images began to crack and split, revealing green land, blue sky, and sunshine. I became less conscious of my dreaming, following deeper into sleep.

When I awoke partially, I was disappointed that I had not received a message from the images. Spirit revealed to me that I had received a message: I stood my ground; I didn't have an anxiety attack; I didn't run; and I called on assistance. I prevented my Self from feeling alone and helpless.

That was enough of a message.

When I woke up completely, this is what came to my mind. "You have to be at a certain level to act like a Divine Being so stop beating yourself up."

On the Tree of Life, HeruKhuti is the 5th sphere -- half way up the tree. By starting at the 10th sphere and working my way up, I have plenty of time and room to make mistakes and get things right. I have time to "Know My Self." I have time to heal and to fulfill my purpose. I have time to feel good about being my "I Am."

Here is the Law of HeruKhuti, personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book Maat: the 11 Laws of God.

HeruKhuti: I know that God neither punishes nor rewards nor protects. I have the comfort of controlling these for myself.

How do I break the Law of HeruKhuti by not experiencing my worth as a Divine Being?

I expect some outside source to protect me, to give me things that will make me feel worthy. I fight myself and the experiences that will reveal my true nature as a peaceful, loving, Divine Being. The song, Let It Be, just came to my mind, so I thought I would include the video. Hope you enjoy it.

Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment