Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Know Thyself - The Best HBCU - Know Thy Self Show, Part 3

The Best HBCU - Know Thy Self Show, Pt 3, Ser 0, Epi 1

Having your life run in perfect balance sounds too good to be true so of course there has to be a catch to it and there is. Bringing your life into alignment with the universe -- your true purpose -- hurts. For me, the most difficult part was discovering that many of the things I thought were true turned out to be wrong. Through dreams, meditation, oracle readings, astrology, coincidences, having new awareness of things I'd seen for years, etc. I learned that much of my thinking was backward and self-destructive. Always, always, always I had to decide if I was going to ignore a newly perceived truth or try to implement the understanding, thus, correcting my behavior.

Why would I put myself through self-imposed torture? For peace. The promise of peace was too much to pass up. What is funny is being at the beginning of a meditation cycle getting ready to address a problem like reacting with paralyzing anxiety in certain situations, feeling scared just to hope that the problem could be solved and then at the end of the first 11 days, looking back over my notes and saying to myself, "I was afraid of that?" The problem would seem so huge at the beginning of a cycle and so small at the end. The Level of personal and spiritual growth that I have received has been phenomenal.

In this video, I discuss Ra Un Nefer Amen's Tree of Life Meditation System, based upon his book the Metu Neter. The Tree of Life Meditation System (TOLM) teaches you how to program your spirit to change your behavior so that you fall into the alignment of the Universe and your life runs in perfect balance. I discuss how you take one problem in your life that you would like to correct and look at it using the system. By examining your problem for one moon cycle, looking at it 11 different ways, you discover insights that offer solutions. Then you encode those solutions into your spirit so that the solution manifests itself. The beauty of the system is that this process helps to correct other problems you may have been unaware of or it shows you insights where you need to make further adjustments. Through consistent use of the system, you will begin to see your life falling into alignment.

I hope that you enjoy this video.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment