Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 19 -- Tehuti

Hetep Everyone,

I've been trying to change my thought paradigm from one of life-long sadness and pessimism to joy and optimism. Some friends of mine described my efforts as standing toe-to-toe with my addiction to sadness. Well, I didn't take it that far, myself, but I guess this is exactly what it is.

Although it doesn't feel very pleasant right now, I can't help but see that what I'm doing is a good thing. When I started looking at my worth, my meditation objective, I felt as if feeling good about myself would be near impossible, but I've done enough meditation cycles to know that something wonderful was going to come of this. I feel much stronger about myself -- my egoic self. I didn't know that it would lead to this wonderful discovery of needing to replace sadness with joy. I've wanted to be able to do this for a long time and now, I'm ready for it.

Well, that's it for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment