Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 18 -- Seker

Hetep Everyone,

The journey of this meditation cycle has been quite a ride. I've gone from feeling sorry for myself because I did not know how to evaluate my worth, to looking at my Self from the point of view of a Divine Being, and then back to looking at my worth to help cultivate my ego into one that is healthy, yet submissive to Ausar. This last area has been the most revealing.

I have discovered that I basically have been a very sad person, malnourished of joy. To counteract this, I have been actively seeking images of joy for the things that I do on a daily basis. Sometimes, this is very difficult because I am so used to complaining, that I find I have no idea what joyful images I can use to replace the ones that are sad. I am committed, however, to finding joyful images. I desire greatly to practice the belief that there is always something to be glad about if you look hard enough for it.

Why is this so important?

Life force energy (Ra, Chi, Kundalini) is greatly assisted by joy (Het-Heru energy) and greatly drained by negative emotions. My profound sadness is a reflection of my depleted life force energy. Joyful images inspire joyful thoughts, feelings, and actions; thus, a joyful life -- a life worth living; a life worthy of a Divine Being.

The opposite, of course, is true. Negative images inspire negative (limited) thoughts, feelings, and actions; thus, a negative life -- a devalued life; a life beset by the limitations of only being a human being. This is a life that has no hope of reaching the energy level of the unfathomable spiritual power of Seker.

Well, that's it for now. Until next time,
Hetep

Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment