Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Assessment

Hetep Everyone,

I hope that you don't mind if I give myself a pat on the back. Tonight represents the recording of one complete Tree of Life meditation cycle. Ashe!

Thank you for hanging in there with me. My hope is that by recording my journey, I can help others to better understand the process and help make myself more accountable to my own progress.

My original objective for this cycle was to manifest some money that I wanted. This did not occur. Instead, this cycle was successful in revealing why my objective did not manifest. Sometimes you ask the Universe for something and the answer is "no."

I discovered that my perceptions about money and my worthiness to receive money are faulty and must be corrected. Best of all, I have been able to overcome a lot of my anxieties toward the work that will lead me toward manifesting the money I want, not to mention attracting the assistance of others who will help me either get the money or its equivalent.

I'm very excited about this next meditation cycle. I will be working on something that is extremely uncomfortable for me, but will lead to tremendous growth -- my worthiness to both receive and to give the best that my potential has to offer. This is a sticky, gooey area in my life so I look forward to cleaning and clearing out this side of me so that beautiful things will grow there.

Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment