Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Know Thyself - The Best HBCU Show - Pt 2

The Best HBCU Show - Pt 2, Ser 0, Epi 1

Yesterday, I introduced my show, The Best HBCU -- Know Thy Self Show. This show chronicles my experiences as I practice the Tree of Life Meditation System as instructed by Ra Un Nefer Amen. This particular episode examines the day during the meditation cycle in which I focus on the deity Sebek, who, simply put, represents the energies of Divine Intelligence. This part of the show is a very brief explanation of the Metu Neter, concerning submitting your ego to your Divine Will. It explains how you are God, but that most likely, your ego, not God, is running your life and that you can change that so that God will run your life in perfect balance and peace. Finally, this video explains that the Metu Neter is designed to teach you how to resurrect God inside of you so that you can have that balance and peace in your life.

All of this may sound very complicated and to some degree, it can be, but only because thinking of yourself as Divine is very new to some people and sacrilegious to others. I have no interest in debating religion. I am more interested in discussing Divinity. In order to see yourself as Divine, you must love yourself. I'm not talking about just looking in the mirror and saying, "I love you." I mean you have to walk your talk and do that in peace, without judgment. You have to forgive yourself and learn to stop beating yourself over the head. You have to know that you are unique and learn to appreciate that, without seeing flaws -- just things that need strengthening and improving.

Here's the big one. You have to love all of your experiences without resentment. WOW!!!!! Learning this lesson hurts because it as to be taught to you over and over again. The Metu Neter teaches you the science of how to understand why things happen to you. What it boils down to is that everything happens to you so that you can reclaim your peace.

Does it feel like I just poured a glass of ice-cold water in your face and then turned around and slapped you? That was what I felt like when I realized that I had to accept the truth of this statement. I could do this because the statement was not made in isolation. The science of the Metu Neter rebuilds you from the ground up by putting everything in a hierarchy (levels) of existence. You do not have to accept this statement until you are ready. There is no force. You build your understanding from desire with the knowledge that the end result will be a life of peace, happiness, love, order, and prosperity.

It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment