Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 5 -- Maat

Hetep Everyone,

What if being a Divine Being means simply fulfilling your purpose and using that paradigm to make your decisions?

I know there's more to it than that -- a lot more, but what a starting point? You would have to know what your purpose is. I used an Oracle reading from the Metu Neter cards, my astrological natal chart (North Node) and dreams to learn that my purpose, first is to heal from the vestiges of slavery and segregation which I inherited from my parents and grandparents and then to learn how to teach what I know about reclaiming inner peace. This is the direction in which I'm traveling.

Here is the Law of Maat, personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book, Maat: the 11 Laws of God

Maat -- God needs me in order to come into the world. Fulfilling God's need is the highest act of love and only through my love for God can I fulfill my love for others. I become the love of God in the world for the protection of the world.

How do I break the Law of Maat be not experiencing my worth as a Divine Being?

I have not committed to fulfilling my purpose, allowing God to come into the world through me. I'm still healing so I'm cutting my Self a little slack. I am happy, however, to focus now on fulfilling my purpose instead of healing feelings of worthlessness. My purpose creates my worthiness. I just have to program this into my will.

That's all for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment