Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 4 -- Seker

Hetep Everyone,

Fear, anger, anxiety, hatred, and almost all negative feelings may come from the same source, a lack of forehand knowledge in spiritual power -- the territory of Seker. I believe in spiritual power, but I don't know it from experience. If I had knowledge of it, I would never forget it, yielding to all of those negative emotions.

I am highly grateful that I am learning (very slowly, however) from experience that one of the greatest tools that I have at my disposal is my perspective, the way I see, understand and interpret everything. Even more important is the fact that I can change my perspective. In the midst of an anxiety attack, I can change my perspective to realize that I have access to spiritual power, which can help me change the situation. All I have to do is to develop the skill to do so and this is one of the greatest purposes of the Tree of Life Meditation System.

Here is the Law of Seker, personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book, Maat, the 11 Laws of God:

Seker -- When the emotions of man manifest in response to the word of God, they have the power to influence the course of any and all events in the world.

How do I break the Law of Seker by not experiencing my worth as a Divine Being?

I forget that I can change my perspective, thus, change my emotions, and in doing so, influence the course of any and all events in the world.

Insight: This is an extremely powerful statement and in the presence of this Western society almost impossible to believe, but I do work hard to go beyond belief to experience.

Well, that's it for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment