Monday, November 1, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Assessment -- Tehuti

Hetep Everyone,

How will you recognize that you have what you want if you do not learn to transform your perspective to see it?

I remember saying to the Universe, "I want to learn what abundance is." I thought that I would get all of the things that I wanted -- a new car, new clothes, a fat bank account, etc. Instead, I found myself in a situation without money and no prospects of any in the foreseeable future.

It was then that I realized just how much food I had in the freezer and cupboards. I discovered that things I had been saving for a rainy day suddenly were needed and at my fingertips. In this manner, abundance slowly began to reveal itself.

I learned my lesson. Abundance was all around me.

I thought I would be clever. I asked the Universe to give me experiences of prosperity. Again, I found myself without money, yet I was able to recognize my abundance. This time, I learned to combine what I had in myriad ways that would be very expensive if I had purchased them from someone else and to distribute the techniques I used to feel rich in many areas of my life. I was able to share this technique with others.

Experiencing this lesson in prosperity is probably the greatest gift that I have received from this meditation cycle. Ashe.

To recognize that I already have what I want, including the power to call forth the specific things that I do not yet see -- could the paradigm shift I seek be this simple? By following the 11 Laws of Maat, the Universe will give me exactly what I ask for when my thoughts, feelings, and actions are in alignment.

Well that's it for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment