Monday, July 5, 2010

Know Thyself -- Transformation

In the Metu Neter, there are symbols called Sesh Metut Neter. They are hieroglyphic symbols. The Khepera is one of the symbols -- a beetle and it, like all of the Sesh Metut Neter, has many meanings, one of which is transformation. I can use this symbol today as a focal point in meditation to represent the transformations that I want to make in my life; namely, to become a happy, peaceful person.

This video of Sadhguru captures everything I have been learning about transformation, including things I did not know I was learning. "A rose bush has many more thorns than roses," he says, "but it is not called a thorn bush." If something in you blossoms, he adds, then people won't mind the thorns.

In essences, it is pointless for me to try to extract all of my thorns. It is more prudent to nurture the blossoms. Then everything else will fall into alignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment