Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System - Day 1

Hello All,

Today is the day of the New Moon and, therefore, the beginning of a new Tree of Life Meditation (TOLM) Cycle. The TOLM, of course, is based upon Ra Un Nefer Amen's book of the same title.

I was supposed to do the Amen meditation last night, but I was not feeling well and I fell asleep. I have learned not to panic when things like this happen. Experience has taught me to just keep going. Persistence, not perfection, is the key to success.

Well, let me explain how I do things. I select a problem that I want to work on. This month, I want to earn some money that reflects prosperity. Okay, first of all, let me say that I've been doing the TOLM system consecutively for this entire year and this is the first time that my theme has been about a mundane objective. Mostly what I have focused on have been things dealing with unblocking obstacles that have frozen my life. Now, I feel confident enough to pursue this.

Just a side note -- for each objective, no matter how lousy or well I did, I was always able to see some marked improvement in my life. Take heart and keep on pushing.

So, last night, I was supposed to meditate on how I broke the law of Amen by not manifesting the money I want. Here is the reason behind the presumption that I am breaking the law of Amen: if I were not breaking this law, I would be able to manifest the money instantly, merely by thinking of it and seeing it in my hands. Since I am unable to do this, I have to take the long way around and clear out the obstacles that are preventing me from having the money.

I came up with the following understanding of my law-breaking activities today rather than last night. Here is the law of Amen as well as some ways that I am breaking itself:

Amen - I am made in the likeness of a peace that nothing can disturb. I reclaim my peace so that I may attain to the reason that I have come into existence -- the enjoyment of life.


You may have noticed that I have personalized the wording of the law as given by Ra Un Nefer Amen. I find that I prefer to say the law this way.

1. I break the law of Amen by believing that the circumstances in my life where that money feels like "lack" are circumstances that are conditioned. That is to say, that those circumstances are nearly impossible to change.

2. My peace is disturbed when I think about what I don't have.

3. I get anxious when I think about what having that money could do to help others who seem to need it so much.

Okay, this should give you some idea of what it's like to examine my relationship with the deity Amen. I've got a lot of work to do to cultivate the energy of peace. It's okay. Like I said, it's about persistence, not perfection. I always have a spiritual quotient score of "0" for Amen -- for nearly all the deities, in fact. I don't worry about it anymore. It's too overwhelming; however, the rewards I get for trying without worrying are to good to allow me to stop.

Well, that's it for now
Peace, Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment