Friday, October 8, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System - Day 2 - Ausar

Hetep Everyone,

My efforts with the Tree of Life Meditation System last night went much better. I was able to meditate on how I break the Law of Ausar by not manifesting the money that I want. Let me first say two things about this.

First, meditating at night is extremely important. Try never to miss it, but forgive yourself quickly if you do. Here are a couple of reasons why you should meditate at night:

  • Meditating between the hours of 9pm and 12am aligns you with the energy of Auset. This is metaphorized by her devotion to resurrect Ausar. When you meditate during these hours, you are cultivating your commitment to have Ausar run your life with the same precision that he runs your internal bodily functions.
  • At this stage of the meditation system, you are only committing to look at your problem to gain insight. Whatever insight you gain at night, you take into the underworld of Ausar -- that is your unconscious understanding. There it will be processed for you to work with, using your waking conscience (Heru).

The second thing that I want to say is that I always try to reread in the Tree of Life Meditation System the chapter corresponding to each day before I meditate. As I read, I think about how my problem hinders me from practicing the corresponding law. I always gain new insight. The more insights I gain, the more my perspective changes. Eventually, I no longer see my problem as a problem. It becomes a minor imbalance that needs adjusting. This may take a few nights, until which, I am almost always anxious about the problem, but like I said in the previous post, I can always expect to see major changes in my life no matter how poorly I perform during the meditation cycle. Persistence, not perfection, is the key. Hang in there.

Here is the Law of Ausar. Again, I have personalized the law from the way that Ra Un Nefer Amen wrote it in Maat, The 11 Laws of God:

Ausar -- My nature is an unconquerable peace; therefore, nothing and no one in the world can be against me. All experiences come to me to promote my reclamation of peace that I may acquire wisdom and power.

Here are some of the insights that I was able to gain last night:

  • I forget to identify myself as Ausar, my unlimited indwelling intelligence. This means that I identify myself through the eyes of my ego, which is subjected to earth-bound physical limitations.
  • It is difficult for me to accept that Ausar, my indwelling intelligence, is the source of my prosperity and sustenance.

Okay, like I said, this is not the point where problems are fixed. This is where I see my mistakes and I can see that they are huge failings. There is no need to beat myself up about this because, fortunately, the second half of the meditation cycle deals with programming my spirit. All is well, Ashe!

Until next time, in peace, love, and joy,

I say "Hetep."

No comments:

Post a Comment