Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 20 -- Ausar

Hetep Everyone,

There is one more day left in this meditation cycle. It's been an incredible journey. Since I am following the meditation cycle strictly from my own interpretation of Ra Un Nefer Amen's writings, I often wonder how much more effective I would be with an official instructor. Since I have never heard of an instructor in this area (Shreveport, LA, USA), I've set about teaching myself.

One of the best things, however, about teaching myself these meditation techniques is that I can set my own pace. This means that when I find, as I did in this cycle, that I have a blockage in my spirit that must be corrected before I can achieve my objective, I don't have to feel pressured or anxious.

One word about this. I used to be worried about time passing me by until I concluded that I have all of the time in the Universe. Time for me is limited only by my perception of it. I can choose to live as if there is no time only cycles of learning lessons throughout each life.

The reason I'm emphasizing this is because learning to resurrect Ausar is a growing processes, a cultivation. Why is resurrecting Ausar worth all of the trouble? For me, it is bringing order and balance to my life so that the energy of Ausar runs my life as perfectly as it does on the inside of my body, as steady as a heartbeat.

Since I have been following the meditation system, my life has steadily fallen into place. I feel much stronger and firmer about who I am and why I incarnated into this life. This cycle's meditation objective helped to strengthen my perspectives about money and helped me to grow in ways I had not imagined. I have brighter expectations of consciously experiencing Ausar as the source of my "prosperity and sustenance," as it says in the Metu Neter, vol. 1.

Well, that's it for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment