Monday, October 25, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 19 -- Tehuti

Hetep Everyone,

There are times when the day gets away from me. I am confident that the frequency of these times is lessening. Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book the Tree of Life Meditation System (T.O.L.M.) says that spirituality is to be practiced, not in seclusion away from the world, but in the thick of things. Living by the Tree of Life system is a process that "grows through the love and joy of understanding" (That's taken from the Law of Heru in Maat: The 11 Laws of God).

I say this because as I grow closer to the end of the 21 days of this meditation cycle, I am finding it more difficult to stay on task, wanting to simply observe my perceptions. I see more clearly how unfocused my thoughts are, but at the same time, I see how much stronger I am in doing the work that I want to do. It is amazing. More and more I seem to be attracting assistants who offer me deeper understanding of the I am doing.

I'm excited about learning Men Ab meditation (Heru -- Sphere 6) through the next cycle. If I can refocus, I will not have to wait for another cycle to practice Men Ab. I can actually start now.

Today, I learned how important it is to reiterate that I am a student who is offering the knowledge of my experience. This is why I share my failings as well as my successes. Persistence, not perfection is the key.

Well, it's late so I'm going to wrap this up and say good night.

Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment