Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 21 -- Amen

Hetep Everyone,

Well, we've made it. We have reached the last day of the meditation system, Day 21. This day is dedicated to Amen -- Peace -- Hetep.

Understanding Amen means understanding that everything -- thoughts, feelings, and actions, spiritual, mental, and physical -- all comes from a source that has no form and it all must return to that source. Time and space are not necessarily involved in this process, meaning things can happen instantly or they can take some time. Many variables such as perception and keeping the universe in balanced order are involved.

Okay, that's a lot to try and understand. What it means is that we have much more power over what we perceive to be our reality than we can imagine in our present circumstances (existing as beings in this physical earth realm). If we learn to change our perception, thus, change our emotions, then we can change our reality.

Western thought has trained us to believe that this is impossible and, for most of us, experience as reiterated this. I especially include myself in this statement. This is precisely why I am excited about gaining strong motivation to cultivate the skill of Men Ab and waking meditations. I will be putting theory into practice.

Through other meditation cycles, I have already experienced a change in my reality in terms of how well I get along with my family. This has happened without developing Men Ab skills. What treasures await me with Men Ab skills, applied along with nightly mediumistic trance skills. This is the inter-relationship and interdependence of Heru (Coming By Day) and Auset (Nightly Meditation) -- Mother and Son, Madonna and child.

I have eight more days before the next new moon. Since I was very displeased with my performance within the last week, I will repeat those nightly meditations in preparation for the new moon objective.

I want to thank you for joining me in my journey. I hope that my story is helping you with your journey.

That's it for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment