Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 16 -- HeruKhuti

Hetep Everyone,

I have given myself an assignment to record each of my daily tasks and to record what I enjoy most about the task. No matter how small it is, I must think of something I genuinely enjoy.

What an eye opener this has been. The assignment is much more difficult for me than I could have imagined. I have discovered that I complain too much and that I am very sad. I didn't know how sad I've been. It's not a nice thing to learn about myself, but, at least now, I know it.

I've decided to look for joyful images so that I can, through meditation, replace the images that have been causing me sadness. What is funny about this is that now I can feel the wait of the sadness. No wonder each task has always felt like such a burden.

In burdening myself down like this, I have not been just with myself, and, therefore, I have not been able to discover my worth. HeruKhuti deals with justice. Here is the Law of HeruKhuti, personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book Maat: the 11 Laws of God: I know that God neither punishes, nor rewards, nor protects. I have the comfort of controlling these for myself.

In learning to transform burdening, sad images into joyful ones, I think I'm well on my way to learning how to be just with my Self and discovering my worth.

Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment