Friday, December 17, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 13 -- Sebek

Hetep Everyone,

Last night's meditation was designed to reprogram my beliefs. I was, through mediumistic trance, to energize my beliefs (affirmations) which support my identification with Ausar as my Self, my True Self.

What does this mean?

Ausar is the embodiment of Amen, a peace that nothing can challenge where I expect neither gain nor loss, neither pain nor pleasure. It is a state where everything is formless, meaning that everything is possible. Ausar is the perfect balance or alignment of all possibilities manifesting in my life -- the running of my external life with the same level of "clockwork" precision as is running in my physical body. This allows my to have all of the prosperity and sustenance that I need. This is my fulfillment.

I, as a Divine Being, am Ausar, making all of this happen because I am connected with the All, Amen. My head knows this, but my heart is still unsure.

My Sebek meditation was designed to replace my doubtful beliefs with ones that are certain so that I can fulfill my Divine Purpose.

Well, that's it for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment