Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 14 -- Het-Heru

Hetep Everyone,

Last night's meditation was designed to reprogram the images I use to energize my actions toward achieving my meditation objective.

Once again, here is my objective: I want to experience my purpose in God's Divine plan based upon truthful premises, determined by relationships of how my functions (thoughts, feelings, and actions) fit the form I'm trying to create (my purpose).

I was, through mediumistic trance, to link joy to achieving my objective while chanting the word of power (heka), "kling."

I woke up this morning with a more clear definition of joy -- an excitement; the love for doing; when your hands shake because you know you're about to turn nothing into something or transform something into something better.

These images, applied to my functions (thoughts feelings and actions), will help to make it easier to create the form of my purpose.

Well, that's it for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment