Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 12 -- Auset

Hetep Everyone,

This is the programming phase of the meditation cycle. For the next 10 days, I will be reprogramming my spirit to accept my meditation objective.

Once again, here is my objective: I want to experience my purpose in God's Divine plan based upon truthful premises, determined by relationships of how my functions (thoughts, feelings, and actions) fit the form I'm trying to create (my purpose).

I will program this objective into my spirit by aligning my spirit with the energies of the deities of the Tree of Life. The programming begins with Auset (Sphere 9), at the base of the Tree of Life. This energy allows me to express remorse for my thoughts, feelings, and actions that are preventing me from living as a Divine Being. Also, this energy assists me in opening my spirit so that it becomes receptive to resurrecting the Ausar energy, which will allow me to manifest my meditation objective.

Well, that's all for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment