Friday, January 14, 2011

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 9 -- Sebek

Hetep Everyone,

Once again, here is my meditation objective for this meditation cycle: I want to see my transformation into a Divine Being as I learn to pause and consciously observe my decision processes before I act.

When I first began participating in the Tree of Life Meditation System consistently, I held strong beliefs about what I could not do. One such belief was that I could not believe in spiritual power. I've spent a great deal of time analyzing and trying to correct this belief. Now, I know that spiritual power is about love, especially, sharing it without judgment. Accessing spiritual power brings about perfect alignment through the energies of Ausar. Of course, there are qualifications that have to be met before I can access the power, like living all of the 11 laws of Maat simultaneously, meaning I have to actually know what those laws are and be in the practice of trying to use them.

Well, my understanding is growing and so is my ability to practice all of the laws (I'm very much an infant at this); however, still, many of my beliefs are based upon judgments that I make about myself, other people, and situations. This makes it very difficult to observe my thoughts, feelings, and actions without judgment, but I am enjoying the process. Sticking to this course is teaching me to let go.

Judgment makes things seem more real, but I'm growing into the belief that nothing is real until I give it meaning. This is what makes everything formless, unconditional (Amen). It is so easy to forget this, but that is the point of pausing, to give myself time to stop and process the concept of formlessness and then choose. Always, I want my choices to be based upon transforming so that the Divine Being with in me resurrects.

Here is the Law of Sebek, personalized form the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book, Maat: the 11 Laws of God.

Sebek: It is not what I think nor what I affirm. It is who is thinking and affirming. Am I a human or a Divine Being?

How do I break the Law of Sebek by not pausing and observing?

I forget that I control the meaning I give to life and that I can change life by changing its meaning. I choose.

That is all for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment