Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 8 -- Het-Heru

Hetep Everyone,

Once again, here is my meditation objective for this meditation cycle: I want to see my transformation into a Divine Being as I learn to pause and consciously observe my decision processes before I act.

If the world were perfect, what would it look like? For me, everyone would live according to the 11 laws of Maat or some version of it -- not just pay lip service. We would be taught these laws in the womb and have perfect examples of living the laws all around us. Beyond this, however, I don't have a clue. What would I do in such an environment? What would you do if you had nothing to worry about and your work and family were fulfilling and balanced?

Trying to answer those questions is a whole lot better than worrying, but somehow, it seems too big for me now. Why don't I just start small? What if I could get what I wanted, in perfect balance? This is a new concept for me because I've spent most of my life running away from what I've wanted. However, all of my preparation since this past year has gone into answering this question through personal experience. Look out world.

Here is the Law of Het-Heru, personalized form the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book, Maat: the 11 Laws of God.

Het-Heru: It is not what I imagine. It is who is imagining it. Am I a human or a Divine Being?

How do I break the Law of Het-Heru by not pausing and observing?

I can't imagine what is on the other side of the equation. How do I truly want to live? I don't fully realize that I can have what I want right now.

That is all for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment