Monday, January 3, 2011

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Assessment

Hetep Everyone,

Tonight is the night before the new moon. Perhaps the greatest thing that I learned from this past meditation cycle is that I am Ausar. Now, I've read this in the Metu Neter countless times, but is was just a mental exercise, not and experience.

My experience had always been to understand that someone else or something else controlled the authority over me. Now I know that I am the authority that I have been trying to negotiate with for permission to live my life. This is the understanding into which I am growing.

This budding growth is awesome!

I have not yet decided upon the wording of my new meditation objective, but I know that it is going to have something to do with pausing before I act -- Men Ab meditation.

Well, that's it for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment