Monday, August 2, 2010

Know Thyself -- The Best HBCU -- Know Thy Self Show, Part 1

Quite a few of my posts feature information about the Metu Neter, by Ra Un Nefer Amen. I've been studying the book for about two years now and it has literally changed my life. This year, I began to practice the Tree of Life Meditation System consecutively...You know how some Christians have to Testify? Well...instead, I came up with a show, the Best HBCU -- Know Thy Self Show.

I've decided that I needed to share a lot of the insights that I've been having. There are, I presume, a lot of people who are studying the Metu Neter who may have gone through or who may be going through experiences similar to mine -- studying without a physical teacher or sage. If my videos can help others, then I will be in alignment with my purpose.

The Metu Neter can be a very difficult book to understand. Sometimes, I know I've made correct interpretations, but there are other times when I am not quite sure and all efforts to find the answers elude me. This is another reason for the videos, to seek out help from others who understand the parts that I do not.

Please feel free to comment.

This video is the first part of the Best HBCU -- Know Thy Self Show. In it I open the show, explaining why I produced it, pour libations, and invoke the deities.

This show revolves around the Tree of Life Meditation System (TOLM). What you will experience by watching the show in its entirety will be insights that I have received concerning the deity, Sebek. If you have no clue of what I'm talking about, I give an explanation in the videos. I also explain what the TOLM is and how it works. The reason this video is about Sebek is because Sebek was the deity upon which I was to focus for that day. Other videos will focus on insights and other aspects of the system.

Please watch the video and enjoy it.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment