Monday, November 8, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 2 -- Ausar

Hetep Everyone,

As I was sitting here trying to decide what to say, I glanced at the wording of my current objective, "I want to experience my worth as a Divine Being."

I've been focusing on the wrong side of things. I've been focusing on why and how I feel unworthy instead of focusing on experiencing my Self as Divine. I know what feeling unworthy feels like, but what does it feel like to feel Divine? Wow! This is only Day 2. Do you know what this means? By the end of this meditation cycle, most probably, I'm going to know what it feels like based upon experience, not just theory. Whoa! See, it's insights like these that keep me wanting to perform the meditation cycle, new moon after new moon.

What will be the end result? No idea. I hope that I will be much more forgiving of myself and more compassionate. I hope that I will be more willing to try new things and perform more consistently with the things I want to keep doing. What I'm truly hoping for is a paradigm shift. We will see.

Just so that my meditation from last night does not get wasted, let me share with you what I discovered. First, let me give you the Law of Ausar. I like to personalize the law based upon the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen from his book, Maat, The 11 Laws of God.

Ausar: My nature is an unconquerable peace; therefore, nothing and no one in the world can be against me. All experiences come to me to promote my reclamation of peace that I may acquire wisdom and power.


Insight -- My worthiness has always been tied to money and academic stature, not Divinity. Also, my worthiness has been tied to how well I followed the rules, not how well I fulfilled my purpose in the Divine Plan of the All -- the Creator of all.

I want to stop right here. There is a lot to consider, but there's no hurry. So, until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment