Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 11 -- Geb

Hetep Everyone,

Geb represents the last deity that we will look at to examine my objective of obtaining the money I want to manifest. Of course, we've already established that this meditation cycle has revealed my need to reexamine my images and beliefs that have blocked me from already having the money I want. Also, we have established that money is merely a symbol for the goods and services that I want, and, as such, I don't have to have money directly, but can manifest the goods and services that I want that money to but for me.

So, Let's look at Geb's role in manifesting my objectives. I'm going to focus on one aspect, physical reality.

Money, goods, and services represent the physical. All of the things in my life that exemplify lack represents the physical. In order for objects to exist in the physical, they must have a form in time and space. This includes thoughts, feelings, and actions. For the most part, we have been trained to believe that the physical has some sense of solidity to it. Even though thoughts change, while they are present, they seem real, holding form in time and space, identifiable by our five senses. This is one of the reasons we believe that the physical represents reality.

This belief that we think we know what reality is holds one of the greatest sources of frustrations for us because it is so limiting. This belief does not recognize our power to influence, to change reality. We get locked into our belief that the form we call reality is solid and immutable.

Geb is the complement to Amen, Sphere 0, meaning they are like opposites of the same coin or pedals on a bicycle. They work together. You can't have one without the other. Amen is peace -- happiness -- one without an equal. Amen is formlessness, a state of all possibilities and potentials. Amen is the highest in the hierarchy of the Tree of Life; Geb is the lowest. Formlessness is the highest; form is the lowest. When we believe that reality is solid and unchangeable, we are eating off of the lowest part of the Tree of Life.

It is my belief in the solidity of reality that is the source of my inability to manifest the money that I want. Intellectually, I know I am unlimited, but my thoughts, feelings, and actions prove otherwise.

Here is the Law of Geb, personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his Maat: The 11 Laws of God:

Geb: I know that from heaven I came and to heaven I must return. I seek not enduring works on earth.

Insight: Programming myself to see through form and its illusion of solidity will be much more valuable to me than money, a mere symbol. Knowing, through experience, that I can influence the change of physical form means that I am not limited to money to get what I want. As long as my actions are guided by the Laws of Maat, my resources are limited only by my perceptions which I can cultivate to become unlimited.

We have reached the turning point of the meditation cycle, after I assess my standing with the energies of the deities, the next part of the cycle will be devoted to programming my subconscious mind to accept the changes that will align my spirit with that of the Universe so that I can manifest my objective.

Well, this is it for now. Until next time.

Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment