Monday, October 18, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 12 -- Auset

Hetep Everyone,

We have reached a turning point in the Tree Of Life Meditation cycle. Last night, I was supposed to tally up my Spiritual Quotient. An SQ is the score that tells you how much in alignment you are with the Divine energies of the Tree of Life. My scores are always so low that I've pretty much stopped counting them. Usually, I get something like 16 points. This is a vast improvement considering how long my score remained zero.

A score that shows enough improvement to talk about is around 109. This means that you have months of consistency at taking great care to cultivate your health, life force, and images and thoughts to support your journey toward becoming a Divine Being on earth. When you are able to pass the test of following all of the Laws of Maat simultaneously, then you are ready to proceed to the highest levels of spirituality, Godhood or Goddesshood on earth. Ra Un Nefer Amen, in his Tree of Life Meditation System , recommends only attempting to reach the level of Maat, suggesting that this is enough work to keep you busy for the rest of your life's incarnation. In essence, don't be in a hurry. It's the journey that counts -- persistence, not perfection.

So much for the Spiritual Quotient. The real business is reprogramming my Self. As I said in an earlier post, Auset, 9th Sphere on the Tree of Life, is the beginning of reprogramming. This part of the cycle consists of two meditations:
  • First, reflection upon how I break the Law of Auset and meditating on genuine remorse for breaking the Law. This is important. Remorse is a deep sense of guilt. Without this guilt, called the Sorrows of Auset, there is no genuine desire to change.
  • Second, establishing Ausar as the identification of my true indwelling Self. Ausar is the highest on the Tree of Life, second only to Amen. Ausar is the unifier of all reality. This is the energy, the Deity, the God that I seek to run my life instead of my limited ego self. It is at this point where I visualize my Self following the Law of Auset by consistently committing to nightly meditation. Funnily enough, I've never sought to program into my spirit actually committing to nightly meditation. I've always left it to my waking ego conscience, which explains why I've been so inconsistent. Duh!

Once we work our way back down to Amen, there will be another assessment period to see how the programming took. Usually, by that time, something in my life will have changed. It's always a surprise. I've learned that the Universe hardly ever works the way I think it will.

Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment