Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Assessment -- Heru

Hetep Everyone,

I've been talking about the power to create our own reality. Many people are not used to this kind of talk. It is not conducive to conventional Western thought; however, through the introduction of Buddhism and New Age rhetoric, the concept of creating your own reality is becoming more popular.

The Tree of Life Meditation System, which is so old that it can be safely dated by thousands of years or more, has already been designed to teach you, not only how to create your own reality, but to ensure that what you create brings and/or restores Universal harmony. Sounds good to me.

Now to speak in personal terms, I've stated that this level of fulfilling your role as a conscious creator is no easy task. This is primarily so because of the environment in which we live. This environment causes distractions and disruptions within our consciousness through all kinds of systems -- education, economic, entertainment, religion, etc. All of these things get in the way of conscious thoughts and conscious choices. For me, the best way to combat this is to recognize things for what they really are and to consciously choose what I want to see.

This is where Men Ab meditation comes in. One of the best parts of Men Ab for me is the pause -- still the will. For me, this is also the most difficult part. Here's why.

Our brains are much more powerful than we've been led to believe. There is a DVD that I have found to be very helpful in explaining this. It's called, What the Bleep Do We Know. Also, the extended version, What the Bleep!? - Down the Rabbit Hole (QUANTUM Three-Disc Special Edition), gives much more details.

What it explains and what you will learn as you continue to study metaphysics is that we are creating our reality all of the time. It's just that most of us are not consciously aware that this is so. Our brains give us thought, feelings, and prompt us toward action with the power of multiple atomic bombs. We are truly forces of energy in a contained space -- our physical bodies. This is why you can feel the vibrations of others because they literally are vibrating.

We need this energy to hold our reality into place. It is our collective thought that keeps this physical reality in place and makes it seem like our reality is unchangeable. The Metu Neter is a blueprint to not only teach us the nature of reality, but the part we play in it and the power we have to change it.

Now, I'm giving you this information, but the goal of my meditation is to learn this information, not by theory, but by experience so I must start by changing the things in my life that prevent me from experiencing the full potential of meditation in order to change my reality.

One of the affirmations in the Ra Un Nefer Amen's Tree of Life Meditation System is, "My freedom to choose is the essence of my Divinity." In order for me to be able to choose, I have to consciously interpret the meaning of my circumstances otherwise, I am compelled by the circumstances to respond based upon my conditionings and habits.

For example, I'm holding a cookie in my hands. Do I eat it? Men Ab says, "Stop! Consider what you want to place in your mouth -- sugar, refined flour, oil, preservatives, etc. My emotions say, "Be spontaneous. Focus on the enjoyment." If I can develop my skills enough for Men Ab, then I have a choice. Habit will compel me to eat without thinking. Men Ab will force me to consider what I am giving up by eating the cookie. Essentially, I would be giving up my life force and my potential to create my own world. But, it's just a cookie, you say. No. It is my freedom to choose. This is important, essential, fundamental to who I am and how others can control me because I choose not to take full responsibility for my own consciousness.

Well, that is all for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment