Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 7 -- Heru

Hetep Everyone,

I'm a bit late with this posting. My meditation last night and review of Ra Un Nefer Amen's The Tree of Life Meditation System revealed that my daydreams are not consistent with my objectives. This is very important because thoughts, feelings, and actions should be one. This is a very weak point for me so much so that it may take another meditation cycle for me to correct. I will have to wait and see. In the mean time, I will keep pursuing my meditation.

Here is the Law of Heru. I've personalized it from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his Maat: The 11 Laws of God:

Heru: I have the power, but not the right to ignore God's Law. I choose to follow the Law of God with the Love and Joy that grows from understanding so that the wisdom and power of God's spirit will flow through my being.

I'm extremely disappointed with the results of my day, concerning the Heru energy, but I am also happy to discover that I have been neglecting the way I monitor the images I accept into my life. Now, I can work to correct this problem. It will be more appropriate for me to discuss this on tomorrow because Het-Heru, the theme of tonight's meditation, deals specifically with images.

So, until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment