Friday, October 29, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Assessment -- HeruKhuti

Hetep Everyone,

One of the questions that Ra Un Nefer Amen asks in his book Tree of Life Meditation System is what will happen if you ignore a craving or an urge. Will the world end? No. Nothing drastic will probably happen. However, ignoring such urges or choosing to do the opposite will lead to the development of spiritual power, according to Ra Un Nefer Amen.

This question of what will happen seems to be one that is very difficult to recall during a moment of strong urges. Men Ab and trance meditation are my remedies. I am experimenting with them now to develop my skills to resist such urges.

Another question that I often consider during such times is what is so special about gaining spiritual power? I seem to forget the answer during those moments. One answer that I have found is that I get to experience being a creator. Such moments help me to create the kind of life I want to live. The more skill I develop at resisting temptation, the more I can create my own world. This is the hope that I have.

HeruKhuti's role is to help me use his sword to cut away my emotions so that I stop identifying urges as temptations with power over my will. I cut away my ego and replace it with the energy of all powerful Ausar.

In the case of my meditation objective, I can use this insight to program myself to stop procrastinating and committing other such acts.

That's it for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment