Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 21 -- Amen

Hetep Everyone,

Amen is the subjective realm. Nothing exists in this realm, yet all comes from it. Everything comes from it and everything must return to it. Amen is the ultimate paradox and the great equalizer. It is a state of existence that has no beginning and no end. It just is. Everything that we think exists exists because we think it does. This is what gives us the likeness of God -- our beliefs and our ability to change those beliefs, thus changing reality.

These are fancy words. Change your beliefs and you change your reality. I have had to clear away a lot of sludge-filled emotions to understand the truth of these words. Now, from the lessons I've learned during this meditation cycle, I am in the process of programming my spirit to live this truth.

Here are some of the things that this meditation cycle has taught me:

  • Change my images, beliefs, and affirmations to ones of joy in order to transform my thoughts, feelings and actions.
  • Transform my thoughts, feelings, and actions to fit the form and function of my circumstances and situations.
  • Fit the form and function of my thoughts, feelings, and actions to suit my purpose in God's Divine plan for me.
  • Always claim and reclaim my peace so that I may fulfill my purpose in God's Divine plan for me.
  • I can always reclaim my peace by transforming my thoughts, feelings, and actions.
  • My worth as a Divine Being lies in my developing my true Self so that I may fulfill my purpose in God's Divine Plan for me.

For the rest of this meditation cycle, I will continue to program my spirit to accept these lessons.

Well, that's it for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment