Friday, December 3, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Assessment

Hetep Everyone,

Today marks the last day of this meditation cycle. It has been a difficult time, mostly because of the changes I have had to go through in order to usher in a new paradigm. (By the way, I'm still in the process of making this shift.) Changing the way you see things, that is, changing your perspective, can be painful.

For me, I've had to cast aside a lot of ideas that just weren't supporting my goal of living as a Divine Being, but did serve me in my efforts to live as a limited human being. You see that phrasing? I didn't even realize how much effort I had been putting into limiting myself. To come to that realization has been very, very painful.

I've been able to see for myself how much I've been feeling sorry for myself. Self-pity is another tough idea that I can cast aside. The concept is based totally on powerlessness. This meditation cycle has taught me techniques of how to shift my perspective to images and ideas that focus on joy, thus, firing up my Ra (life force) so that I can manifest a different reality, based upon the following premise, "If you change the way you see things, then the things you see will change.) This is a much better focus than feeling miserable because I'm feeling sorry for myself.

One thing I do not want to do is to dismiss the pain and suffering that has blinded me all of these years. That pain has been genuine and could not have been resolved by saying, "Get over it!" or "Just stop feeling sorry for yourself!" The sources of the pain have been real. These have included issues I brought into this life from another one; issues that were beyond my control; and, issues that I have created for myself in this life by not knowing how to cope. In addition, because of my personality, I've only been open to certain methods of healing so "Get over it!" has not applied to me as far as I have been concerned.

What I am most excited about having achieved during this meditation cycle is feeling more worthy. I'm glad that I decided to focus on developing my egoic self and acknowledging its needs. This has been a powerful experience for me, especially in my being able to distinguish my natal personality from my eternal Divine Being. They both must be cultivated to come into their own fullness. I am earth-bound, and therefore, I am entitled to a full and rich earth experience as I fulfill my Divine purpose; however, I am an eternal Divine Being, unlimited by time and space. In essence, I am a Divine Being having an earth experience.

Well, that is all for now. I hope that you will continue to follow this blog into the next meditation cycle. I thank you for hanging in there with me. I wish you great fortune in your journey.

Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment