Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 15 -- Heru

Hetep Everyone,

In a reading that I did using the Oracle cards of Tehuti, concerning my role in God's Divine plan for me, I received positive Maat and negative Ausar. It took me a while to grow into the understanding of how I could use this information. First, I was flattered that I was actually learning the Law, but I was deeply ashamed of what the combined metutu meant. I knew the Law, but not how to apply it.

I was reminded of a quote from Ra Un Nefer Amen's book, Tree of Life Meditation System, pages 231-232:
"It is of utmost importance to understand that spiritual growth does not take place from studying of scriptures, spiritual literature, doing rituals, meditating, deity or ancestor possession, etc. They are merely means of preparing you to live truth at the crossroads."

The Maat/Ausar reading warned me against having too much knowledge without any understanding of the All and that placed me in the midst of evil. I've made some mistakes. The mistakes have been worse, because of my greater potential for misunderstanding. I knew that I needed to cultivate a greater understanding of Ausar, but I didn't know how. What I did know to do was to apply a greater effort in sharing and loving unconditionally with a compassionate understanding that I needed a whole picture before making decisions and judgments.

Knowing my need to develop my aspects of Maat and Ausar meant that I would be able to successfully practice these aspects only when I could stop and think about what I was doing. Given my weak skills in Men Ab (Heru, waking trance meditation), I felt inadequate.

One of the things that I have been doing is developing techniques to stimulate my Ra (life force energy). This seems to be working. I want to project light energy all of the time. I used to fear that I would drain my own life force by doing this, but I actively generate this energy every day, filling my being with it so that I have an abundance for my Self and enough to project to others. In fact, the act of projecting the energy helps to restore the energy I project. In essence, sharing light energy amplifies the energy so that it grows exponentially.

As an example of what I'm talking about, for each person you share the light energy with, you receive the light energy back like 10-fold. The energy amplifies the energies of all spheres on the Tree of Life. I am beginning to believe that learning to cultivate this energy and projecting it to others in its purest form is one of the main reasons that we are here on this physical plane.

The upshot of actively cultivating my Ra is that I'm feeling more comfortable with my efforts. As I share this energy, I imagine my Ausar (Divine Being) sharing energy with the Ausar energy of others. I like this imagery because it is pure. When I think of someone else's Ausar, I imagine my pineal gland connecting with theirs. In that sense, there is no judgment of the person because I only see the pineal gland and it is pure melanin. This helps me to be much more compassionate, especially if I give the energy to someone with whom I have a problem. If Ausar meets Ausar, there is no doubt that the problem will be resolved.

As for Heru, I am more hopeful for improving my Men Ab skills than ever before.

Well, that's it for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment