Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 4 -- Seker

Hetep Everyone,

My current meditation cycle objective is: I want to experience my purpose in God's Divine plan based upon truthful premises determined by relationships of how my functions (thoughts, feelings, and actions) fit the form I'm trying to create (my purpose).

Does what I create fit the form of fulfilling my Divine purpose? Do my functions fit this form? I do not have clear answers for these questions because I am not sure of what my purpose is. I know that it has something to do with living and teaching lessons of peace and love.

This is the reason I write this blog, to share the lessons I've learned and the lessons I'm learning. Although I have conducted oracle readings, my sense of unworthiness and powerlessness is blocking me from clearly seeing my purpose. Right now, the only guide that I am certain of is to continue my process of healing; learning and applying the principles of Maat: the 11 Laws of God; and sharing what I know. So let me get to what I would like to share tonight.

One aspect of Amen is that everything has the potential to change because everything is unconditional -- formless at its most fundamental, subatomic level. This means that if you look deep enough at something that you think is solid (existing in time and space), you will find emptiness, formlessness and tremendously, unfathomable potential to reshape matter into something else. This is why you hear the old saying that life is an illusion. It is also the basis of that philosophical question, "How do you know that a chair is a chair?"

Everything changes because everything has the potential to change. That potential is dynamic consciousness. Whether we are aware of it or not, we are all a part of this consciousness and we all participate in using this potential to create our world. Most of us do this without knowledge of what we are doing.

I choose consciously to use the Metu Neter and the Tree of Life Meditation Systemso that I can participate in changing my life, creating it in perfect balance and harmony. Here is one lesson that I am learning about my potential to effect change: If I can't change the form (situation), then I can change the function (my thoughts, feelings and actions) and vice versa. When one changes, both will change automatically.

Developing my spirituality allows my higher consciousness to work in this manner: Ausar -- Unity -- makes sure that my changes don't screw things up so that even what looks like screw-ups eventually align in perfect balance; Tehuti -- Wisdom -- tells me how and what to change; and Seker -- spiritual power -- is based upon love (giving without expectation of return), ensuring that the changes I make are effective (changes that don't lead to disharmonious conflict) because I am following Maat -- all 11 Laws of God.

My greatest challenge in learning the lessons that will allow me to effectively participate in my life is believing in my own authority and worthiness, not only to make the changes, but to know that the changes are real and lasting.

Here is the Law of Seker, personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book Maat: the 11 laws of God.

Seker: When the emotions of Man manifest in response to the word of God, they have the power to influence the course of any and all events in the world.

How do I break the Law of Seker?

I am unable to trust completely my own power and worthiness to make effective changes in my life.

Well, that is all for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment