Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 3 -- Tehuti

Hetep Everyone,

Here, again, is my meditation objective for this meditation cycle. I want to experience my purpose in God's Divine plan, based upon truthful premises determined by relationships of how my functions (thoughts, feelings, and actions) fit the form I'm trying to create (my purpose).

One of the reasons I want to experience my purpose in God's Divine plan is to claim my life so that it runs in perfect alignment (unity). Most of my life has been an undirected mess, lacking in fulfillment. I want to change this.

A second reason is that I want to redirect the thoughts and the images that pop into my head toward an empowering focus that creates the life I am supposed to be living. Habitually, I focus on the most awful outcomes and have to redirect my thoughts. More than almost anything, I want to know what to focus on in order to create my life in perfect balance.

I have always had a problem being consistent in my actions. I've spent many meditation cycles trying to address this problem, indirectly. There seem to be so many layers of issues blocking me that I've been addressing the issues. Linking my functions, that is, my thoughts, feelings, and actions, to the form I'm trying to create, is one way I believe to learn to be consistent through direct means. This implies that I must be conscious of my actions -- a state of mind that I tend to forget.

When I remember to be conscious of my functions, I try to use the aspects of Tehuti to determine whether or not my functions are truthful to the forms I'm trying to create. If I really am aware, I try to match this form to discovering my purpose. The discovery of my purpose is something that I hope to achieve by the end of this meditation cycle.

Here is the Law of Tehuti, personalized form the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book, Maat: the 11 Laws of God.

Tehuti: When all of my thoughts, feelings, and actions reflect the word of God, then the power of God's spirit and a peace that nothing can challenge will flow through my being.

How do I break the Law of Tehuti?

I find that my habit of imagining the most awful outcomes for my life is based upon my feelings of unworthiness and whether or not I feel I deserve to have what I want. This answer is almost always "no." Even if I redirect my mind to say, "yes," my mind begins searching for ways to show that I do not deserve it.

In many, many situations, I automatically and unconsciously give away my authority. Almost always, the recipients of this gift are undeserving. The push button seems to be something in me that recognizes someone else or something else as more powerful than myself. This is a conditioning, based upon an untruthful premise, that I want to break and then reprogram to respond with my True Self -- Ausar.

That is all for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment