Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 5 -- Maat

Hetep Everyone,

Imagine that you have never heard of the concept of siblings. You meet someone and he introduces you to his mother. You travel to another part of the world and you meet someone different who introduces you to her mother, but the mother is the same mother you've already met. You don't know what a sibling is so you think that someone could be lying.

How can you explain this? Two different people from two different parts of the world both claim that this one woman is their mother. How can they both be telling the truth? The only way to explain this phenomenon is to understand that both people come from the same source (the mother) and that the mother can have multiple children.

Everything that happens to us is based upon this type of inter-relationship, but without knowing the source, we can't see the connections. Let me remind you of my meditation cycle objective:

I want to experience my purpose in God's Divine plan for me based upon truthful premises determined by relationships of how my functions (thoughts, feelings, and actions) fit the form I'm trying to create (my purpose).

When the above insight came to me, I had to ask the following question:

What is the inter-relationship between my feeling powerful and worthy verses my taking actions that fit my functions to form fulfilling my Divine purpose?

The answer had nothing to do with emotions, but everything to do with letting go. I wrote out this formula:

  • Detach from what I think is reality.
  • Accept what's happening.
  • Immerse myself in my situation.
  • Seek out images of joy for going with the flow.
  • Look for opportunities of transformation. Every situation is an opportunity for creation. Be what you are -- Divine.

I realized that I had no idea what I had expected feeling worthy and powerful enough to fulfill my Divine purpose would be like. All I know is that I'm feeling it. The answer lies in letting go.

I'm not talking about a leap of faith. Amen is peace -- no things and everything, where everything is formless and, therefore, can be changed. Ausar is unity, making sure that all changes are balanced and in alignment. Tehuti shows you what to change and how. Seker gives you the power through Love -- giving without expectation of receiving.

All of this means that I can change anything I want as long as I follow Maat: the 11 Laws of God. This isn't about seeking permission from deities outside of myself. All of these deities are different aspects of energy vibrations that are a part of me waiting for me to tap into them. I must give permission to myself. I am the judge of my own worthiness and power, not some outside source.

Here is the Law of Maat, personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book Maat: the 11 Laws of God.

Maat: God needs me in order to come into the world. Fulfilling God's need is the highest act of love and only through my love for God can I fulfill my love for others. I become the love of God in the world for the protection of the world.


How do I break the Law of Maat?

I have been unable to experience my purpose in God's Divine plan for me because I have been unable to see how my functions fit the form of that plan.

Well, that's it for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment