Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 9 -- Sebek

Hetep Everyone,

Black life is chaos. Think of all of the interruptions from family members that are disruptive: illnesses from stress; anger and resentment; over-indulgences that selfishly affect others; etc., not to mention the effects of being a descendant of Africa in Western society with the legacies of slavery, segregation, and colonialism while still dealing with the white supremacy systems of today. All of these things and more keep many, many of us in a constant state of flux, making establishing an ordered routine nearly impossible. There always seems to be some type of drama going on which we either deal with or ignore, whether we cause it ourselves or it comes from someone in our personal sphere.

What does this have to do with my meditation objective? Once again, here it is: I want to experience my purpose in God's Divine plan based upon truthful premises, determined by relationships of how my functions (thoughts, feelings, and actions) fit the form I'm trying to create (my purpose).

As I continue to grow in my understanding of God's Law, my challenge is to find structure in the midst of chaos so that I can consistently fit my functions to the form I am trying to create.

Here is the Law of Sebek, personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book, Maat: the 11 Laws of God.

Sebek: It is not what I think or affirm. It is who is thinking and affirming. Am I a human or a Divine Being?

How do I break the Law of Sebek?

I believe that finding structure in the midst of chaos is nearly impossible.

Well, that's it for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment