Monday, October 11, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 5 -- Maat

Hetep Everyone,

I was very excited about my meditation last night. My objective seems to be shifting. This happens quite often. I begin the meditation cycle with one objective and it shifts into something else that needs to be resolved before I can continue with what I originally intended or I no longer see a need for my original objective.

This seems to have occurred. The objective seems to have shifted to my fear of taking action -- a much needed objective.

Now, let's discuss Maat. Most people who study Maat understand that this energy deals with love, sharing, order, and, of course, truth. Ra Un Nefer Amen, in The Tree of Life Meditation System, discusses Maat, at length, in terms of form and function, truth of premise, interdependence, and inter-relationships. This is weighty stuff, but I've been wading through it. It seems that understanding these concepts allows us to apply Maat in practical terms, but, and this is huge, we must be free of emotions in order to use this aspect of Maat.

Fear is one of those emotions that entices us to commit acts of desperation. If you are about to commit a desperate act, what will cause you to stop and think of whether or not the function of your action will fit the form you are trying to create? For that matter, what will cause you to stop and consider the consequences of your actions?

Well, one of the major benefits of the Tree of Life Meditation System is the opportunity of calmly considering the functions of your thoughts, feelings, and actions while weighing them against the forms you create. The importance of this is that we are given the tools to move our lives as creators rather than products or victims of someone else's creations.

Following is the Law of Maat (personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen found in Maat, the 11 Laws of God) and some of the insights I gained during my meditation.

Maat -- God needs me in order to come into the world. Fulfilling God's need is the highest act of love and only through my love for God can I fulfill my love for others. I become the love of God in the world for the protection of the world.

Since my objective has shifted from obtaining money that I want to resolving the fears that have blocked me from having already manifested the money, I was led, through meditation, to ask myself two questions:

  • What premise (truth), form, and function do my fear serve?
  • What premise (truth), form, and function will acquiring money serve?
  • The answers to these questions are helping me to place my fear, thoughts, feelings, and actions into a prioritized perspective, giving me the conscious choice of viewing my situation through the eyes of desperation or empowerment. Until next time, Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment