Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 7 -- Heru

Hetep Everyone,

Peace be Still.
Peace (Amen) be Still (Heru).
Amen be Heru.
Heru be Amen.
Still be Peace.
Be..."I Am"
Still, I am Peace.

Heru is the energy of learning to become still. Through stillness, wisdom, the eye of Tehuti, can reveal itself. With this understanding, I want to discuss an interpretation of the dream that I wrote about in my last posting. Here is the dream:

I became conscious of having a nightmare. Something was dead and trying to attack me. Normally, I would do a "poor me" and ask why or how I had attracted this energy and then I would run from it. This time, I stood my ground. I asked the image what it wanted. I called on the ancestors and other beneficent spirits for help. I called on alchemy. I told the image to transform -- to reveal its truth. The image became a kaleidoscope, transforming into different shapes that looked like all sorts of symbols and sometimes, distorted, frightening faces. I was reminded of images of ghosts that I had seen from the DVD, the Tibetan Book of the Dead. I tried to shine light energy on the scene to get the images to reveal their true nature. Eventually, the black background of the images began to crack and split, revealing green land, blue sky, and sunshine. I became less conscious of my dreaming, following deeper into sleep.

In the dream, I stand my ground. I become still and ask the images to reveal their true nature. I call on everything I can think of to give the images the energy they need in order to reveal their truth. I was calling on transformation. Is this one of the meanings of alchemy?

When I began this meditation cycle to experience my worth as a Divine Being, I knew that I was calling into manifestation experiences that would force me to call upon my worth as a Divine Being. I knew that it would not feel pleasant or comfortable. Of course, this is baring itself out. I wanted this experience so that I could obtain the knowledge of my worth, something only I could give to myself. I want to get rid of feelings of unworthiness in all circumstances.

What have I learned so far?

  • Worthiness or unworthiness are concepts to which I give meaning, concepts that I do not even have to acknowledge as valuable. I've been trained to make these judgments and, therefore, can retrain myself away from these concepts.
  • I need further understanding of what it means to be a Divine Being. I just know that through this understanding, I will understand my Self as a creator, living a creative purpose in perfect balance.
  • I am resurrecting Ausar.

Here is the Law of Heru, personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book, Maat: the 11 Laws of God

Heru: I have the power, but not the right, to ignore God's Law. I choose to follow the Law of God with the Love and Joy that grows from understanding so that the wisdom and power of God's spirit will flow through my being.

How do I break the Law of Heru by not experiencing my worth as a Divine Being?

I have not learned enough about becoming still.

This is all for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment