Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 8 -- Het-Heru

Hetep Everyone,

I see myself as a human,filled with limitations. Mostly, my perception of life is influenced by a paradigm of scarcity. I don't have enough time, patience, energy, money, space, love, compassion, resources, etc.

From an intellectual standpoint, I know that the Creator of all operates from a paradigm of abundance. Think about this. You plant one seed. It grows and produces numerous fruits, which each have seeds that could be planted, also producing numerous fruits.

Scarcity is a concept given to us by people who want to hoard their bounty.

When it comes to grocery stores, paying rent, going to work, scarcity seems pretty real, but real is what we choose to identify as real. People who think "outside of the box" have different supportive perceptions, and, therefore, different realities.

My head knows all of this. Now, I just have to get my heart and will to learn it.

Here is the Law of Het-Heru, personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book Maat: the 11 Laws of God.

Het-Heru: It is not what I imagine. It is who is imagining. Am I a human or a Divine Being?

How do I break the Law of God by not experiencing my worth as a Divine Being?

I still see myself as a human and not a Divine Being.

That's it for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment