Monday, November 15, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 9 -- Sebek

Hetep Everyone,

One of the most painful things about the energy of Sebek is discovering that the premise or the paradigm by which you live your life is false. For instance, let's take the subject of worthiness, since the object of this meditation cycle is experiencing my worth as a Divine Being.

I've lived my life expecting others, especially my mother and employers, to define my worth. Learning that this, in itself, devalues my worth and that defining my worth is my responsibility has been painful. How much time and energy have I wasted? How many opportunities for love and joy have I missed, waiting in pain and longing for someone else to approve me or for perfect circumstances to arise so that I could say, "Hey, I'm worthy!"?

Ultimately, those questions are irrelevant. What is relevant is that I accept responsibility for redefining how I determine my worth. That can be scary. Fortunately, the Tree of Life Meditation System is designed for just such a purpose.

Here is the Law of Sebek, personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book, Maat: the 11 Laws of God

Sebek: It is not what I think or affirm. It is who is thinking and affirming. Am I a human or a Divine Being?

How do I break the Law of Sebek by not experiencing my worth as a Divine Being?

I believe that I need to focus more on defining my worthiness than on understanding my existence as a Divine Being.

That is it for now. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment