Monday, December 6, 2010

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 2 -- Ausar

Hetep Everyone,

Last night, I realized that I could no longer deny that resenting white supremacy and Western culture is a violation of Ausar (Unity). This doesn't alleviate my desire for justice, reparations, or restitution. It just means that I don't have to display, every minute of my life, anger, frustration, the jealousy of privilege, debilitating anxiety, etc. that the resentment fertilizes.

The resentment is hurtful and draining of the energy that could go into creating the world and life that is filled with manifesting my Divine purpose. I've carried this resentment around so long that it has become normal for me so it will be interesting learning to live without it.

Here is the Law of Ausar, personalized from the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book Maat: the 11 Laws of God, followed by the insight from my meditation.

Ausar: My nature is an unconquerable peace; therefore, nothing and no one in the world can be against me. All experiences come to me to promote my reclamation of peace that I may acquire wisdom and power.


Insight: I resent Western Society and white supremacy in any form. This resentment is a huge disturbance to my peace and my ability to acquire unity, wisdom, and power. This resentment is very heavy to carry around. It impedes Ra (my life force), and, therefore, my access to my Divine true self.

Well, that's it for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment