Monday, January 10, 2011

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 6 -- HeruKhuti

Hetep Everyone,

Once again, here, is my meditation objective for this meditation cycle: I want to see my transformation into a Divine Being as I learn to pause and consciously observe my decision processes before I act.

HeruKhuti deals with Divine Justice. This means that this energy deals with punishment, rewards, and protection. While I've been observing myself without judgment, I've noticed how easy it has been to forget about HeruKhuti, because I specifically wanted to stop worrying about fear and guilt, giving myself permission to screw up. This method has revealed to me what I tend to gravitate toward and which laws I break most easily. Knowing my weaknesses has shown me where and upon what I need to focus my efforts.

Here is the Law of HeruKhuti, personalized form the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book, Maat: the 11 Laws of God.

HeruKhuti: I know that God neither punishes nor protects nor rewards. I have the comfort of controlling these for myself.

How do I break the Law of HeruKhuti by not pausing and observing?

I allow myself to remain blind to the spiritual work that I need to do. This gives me the illusion that I am not responsible for knowing what needs to be done.

That is all for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

1 comment:

  1. Greetings: New moon tonight & we begin the Herukhuti cycle, 5-3-11. I find the meditations & readings are essential for peaceful & rewarding life. Hetep

    ReplyDelete