Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 2 -- Ausar

Hetep Everyone,

Here, is my meditation objective for this meditation cycle: I want to see my transformation into a Divine Being as I learn to pause and consciously observe my decision processes before I act.

In order to choose transformation over what I already know, it makes sense to me that I must have better images, thoughts, and affirmations to transform into. Where do these better concepts come from? Ausar, the energy of which can only come from the pauses and nonjudgmental observations. I, the ego (Auset), do not have to force this knowledge. It will rise up out of me. This is the resurrection of Ausar.

However, pausing and observing without judgment will take lots and lots of practice, because I have to keep choosing to do it. The image that came to me was that of the movie Malcolm X, when (if I remember the scene correctly) Elijah Muhammad explains to Malcolm that people will choose to drink dirty water if they don't know that there is a better choice. Well, you know how there is that saying that when you know better, you do better? In order to embrace that statement, I have to define "know" according to the Metu Neter -- knowledge comes from experience, not information.

For me, in terms of choosing transformation as opposed to habitually choosing that which is familiar to me, the most important part is the nonjudgmental observation. Over and over again, I have to observe my choices. This is what I have to get good at so that eventually, like a baby newly walking, who, from experience, learns that walking is better than crawling, I will choose from knowledge, transformation and evolution.

Here is the Law of Ausar, personalized form the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book, Maat: the 11 Laws of God.

Ausar: My nature is an unconquerable peace; therefore, nothing and no one in the world can be against me. All experiences come to me to promote my reclamation of peace so that I may acquire wisdom and power.

How do I break the Law of Ausar by not pausing and observing?

I do not embrace my connection to the unknown and unfamiliar, thus, I limit my transformation -- my evolution.

That is all for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment