Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tree of Life Meditation System -- Day 3 -- Tehuti

Hetep Everyone,

Once again, here, is my meditation objective for this meditation cycle: I want to see my transformation into a Divine Being as I learn to pause and consciously observe my decision processes before I act.

I've spoken about the importance of pausing and observing my actions without judgment. Now, I want to speak about conscious observation. Not long ago, I started recognizing that I could focus my attention on my pineal gland as I concentrated on what I was doing. This is a weird feeling. It's like watching myself doing things. Recently, I noticed that I could do this with experiencing my feelings and thoughts. Now, that's really weird, watching myself think and feel.

Most times, I forget to do this, but the benefits of learning to watch myself are that I concentrate better, but, more importantly, I feel closer to my Amen and Ausar energies. This benefits me by helping me to remember that everything, including my physical being, is, in essence, formless and therefore subject to change. In other words, I should not take everything so seriously. I should enjoy the process. Joy will help me to sustain and enhance my Ra force, giving me the energy to resurrect my Ausar energy, which aligns my life in perfect balance. In other words, learning to observe my thoughts, feelings and actions is essential to bringing my life into perfect balance.

Here is a quote from Eckhart Tolle's book, A New Earth that I find helps to explain to me a lot of the obstacles I have in remembering to observe myself, especially without judgment.

"When every thought absorbs your attention completely, when you are so identified with the voice in your head and the emotions that accompany it that you lose yourself in every thought and every emotion, then you are totally identified with form and therefore in the grip of ego."

Having access to this quote helps me to do a better job of catching myself being asleep, so to speak, in my life. I can remind myself to return to consciously observing myself without judgment. This, by the way, as I understand it, is a Tehuti function.

Here is the Law of Tehuti, personalized form the words of Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book, Maat: the 11 Laws of God.

Tehuti: When all of my thoughts, feelings, and actions reflect the word of God, then the power of God's spirit and a peace that nothing can challenge will flow through my being.

How do I break the Law of Tehuti by not pausing and observing?

I have not effectively programmed into my spirit a need and desire to observe my own life without judgment.

That is all for now. I wish you great fortune. Until next time,
Hetep

No comments:

Post a Comment